amusing amusements

amusing amusements

11 December, 2008

Poof! Pouf Party



Thanks to a friend's wrapping party last night, all of my gifts are done! We had a great time, and a very lonely chore was soon transformed into telling tales of holiday traditions, bargains, and the merits of (slightly more) expensive wrapping paper. Now Santa's paper doesn't look like the same one Mom got on half off last year, and could that actually be Santa's handwriting???? This is now a new holiday tradition for me, and next time Anne, the hosting's on me. I had a great time!



Meanwhile, back at the house,




a little elf found the lights,




and decided that it was worth any trouble she might get into after all!

4 comments:

Aimee D said...

so glad you had a good time! the little elf is awful cute!

DM said...

She is so darn cute. She just looks like she is up to mischief. Missed ya'll last night. I only have about 2 gifts to wrap (so far) and with everything else going on, didn't feel like I could ditch Chris (again) for the social aspect only. Glad ya'll had fun!

Jane said...

On the Nativity we have- ours came from Zanny Brainy Years ago and they are closed ;( But Fisher Price Little People have one - you can order it - Very Cute.

robyn said...

I hate I could not make it to the wrapping party. I desperately need to wrap some presents. She is getting so big and adorable.