We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and I have marked our recipes as "good". Only about one of every ten recipes I try ends up being something I want to keep on hand so this was a real win. We had Cornish Hens with Sage Butter, Calhoun's recipe for Spinach Maria, my mother's dressing (which I finally saw, wrote down, and will be passing along to my family), Sparkling Punch, Sweet Potato Muffins, Gravy, Pecan Pie, and Cherry Pie.
Kudos to the Test Kitchens at Food Network for the awesome Cornish Hen recipe and later, a Chocolate Banana Bread recipe. I do like to cook, but the real accoloades belong to Jeff for sticking his hand in the hens and finishing them off as I left the kitchen a little green. Gross.
1 comment:
Spinch Maria!!! I love it. I dream of it, I try other Spinch but nothing is ever as good.
I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment