amusing amusements

amusing amusements

05 December, 2008

Dahoo Dorays



This little decoration was something I had seen in a magazine to create an advent calendar. Take baby socks, dye them red, and embellish! What could be simpler? I hung it up for the first time two years ago, but never put any treats in them. We've been reading a lot of Dr. Suess recently, and this year I thought they looked more like the stockings of Who-ville. So here's to you, little Cindy-Lou Who!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them! always have :)

Allyson said...

Yay for Seuss! Shall I bring home the Grinch for Christmas?

I also love how PEACE LIKE A RIVER is a part of your book display. It's a good read. Have you started CURIOUS INCIDENT yet? I'm going to try and read MARLEY AND ME before I see the movie (sometime over Christmas, I'm sure). Miss you!