This past week, some dear friends of ours finished the adoption process of an adorable 8 month old boy. We decided to provide the cake.....sort of....
I have no cake decorating experience, so I opted out of anything that resembles a piping bag. Inspiration struck in the candy aisle, and we did have fun! See if you can find the one cupcake struggling with male pattern baldness.... they were supposed to be ears.
Congratulations to our friends and may many more be brought into your household.
3 comments:
The cupcakes look great.
Well done sister. I like the one with baldness issues. Congrats on manipulating those gummi worms to your will. Ace of Cakes has nothing on you.
And yes, I have internet now! Woo hoo!
From the dear friends...thanks for celebrating with us! The cupcakes were fun to look at, but better to eat. Who woulda thunk that icing and sour patch kids would make such a delicious blend?!
Post a Comment