What girl doesn't need a pair of black boot cut pants? I couldn't resist this pair at Target for $4. I was actually looking for a pair of jeans, but I guess it's a little early for that. You go girl!
So cute...Had no idea how crafty you were! You will have to keep up the blog so I can keep up with you when we move. Hey, we are playing here Monday...would love for you to at least stop by so I could see you one last time. Hope you have a good weekend!
4 comments:
work it Miss. M
So cute...Had no idea how crafty you were! You will have to keep up the blog so I can keep up with you when we move. Hey, we are playing here Monday...would love for you to at least stop by so I could see you one last time. Hope you have a good weekend!
is that drool gracing the top of her shirt or what??? totally cute pants!
Me=proud aunt.
Love it...love it. It won't be long before I get the classic white shirt on her!
Post a Comment