I can't believe that you could stand in her room and take a picture...my little bunny would just peep open her eyes and wake up if I did that! Totally sweet. Not sure if I'm ready to say "thanks" for yoga tonight, but at least the ride there and back with you was fuN!
She loves it, doesn't she?I might cry. Nope...yep...nope. Well, why not. I miss you all. So much.
That is one cute baby!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe that you could stand in her room and take a picture...my little bunny would just peep open her eyes and wake up if I did that!
Totally sweet. Not sure if I'm ready to say "thanks" for yoga tonight, but at least the ride there and back with you was fuN!
She loves it, doesn't she?
I might cry. Nope...yep...nope. Well, why not.
I miss you all. So much.
That is one cute baby!!
Post a Comment