amusing amusements

amusing amusements

27 May, 2010

Etsygazing (an ongoing saga)

It's been far too long since I had an installment. Never fear readers, I've not neglected the website, just the blog.

This pattern has been in my favorites for at least a year. Now, if I just gave a flip about learning to sew....

(shop: Fabric Flair)




I would use this for the body....

(shop: fabriccloset)



and this for the trim.

(shop: fabriccloset)



This artist I discovered about 3 weeks ago and find myself in her online "gallery" at least 4 times a week. This one is called "She liked to rustle her red crinoline". And who could blame her? She has great legs.

(shop: janethillstudio)





And this was a belated birthday splurge. I had been given money by my mother for something wholly for myself and completely self-indulgent. She thought a manicure, and then I saw this purse. Crazy, crazy cute.


(shop: tanneicasey)





It's been far too

No comments: