So today I decided to take the day "off". Madeline and I ran a few quick errands, and I picked up a movie for free at Redbox. If you go to Inside Redbox you can get a free promo code on Mondays. And I am completely hooked on Redbox. It is so easy for me (with a small child) to pick one up because I can just pull up to it, hop out, and within 2 minutes be back in the car. For $1 it can't be beat.
I watched my movie (no compromise necessary :) and happily knitted away while Maddie napped. Then I topped off the evening with my regular Monday night yoga class. It was definitely one of the harder classes I've had, but I was motivated after seeing my post holiday "Nigella" hips. Feel the burn baby! For at least the next few days.
1 comment:
yeah for you...and yes I'm sore. Yoga and walking and biking all in one day was a bit much! Should have taken the day off and gotten a movie instead.
Post a Comment