amusing amusements

amusing amusements

23 October, 2008

Type A Twist


So, here is a scarf for me, by me, after only 11 months. For most anyone it would only take a few evenings, but I picked it up and put it down. There were several babies born recently and I have spent a lot of time trying to play catch up with them. I also learned how to yank out stitches and start over without starting completely over, so I guess that's progress. Poor thing, it was time to see it to completion and not in it's little sad state in the corner.

For you knitters out there, here's the pattern, a Plymouth yarn company freebie:


Mock Rib Scarf (1 ball Encore Worsted, size 8 needles)
Cast on 24 stitches
Row 1: Knit
Row 2: K3, *(p2, k2); repeat from * to last 5 stitches, end p2, k3.
Repeat until almost out of yarn and bind off in pattern.



No comments: