
Here we go:
1. I make up silly songs to entertain anyone in the household. When Madeline was a few months old, I worked to get a reaction out of her. I made up a song called “Walking in my neighborhood” - Walking in my neighborhood, boy it never felt so good, hi to the neighbors, hello to the dogs, walking in my neighborhood. It had hand motions and extra verses, but you get the picture.
2. When I found out I was pregnant, I had an environmental heart attack, and demanded to have a clothes line put out in the backyard to save energy.
3. I organize everything and hate waste. Too much stuff gives me panic attacks and I literally feel claustrophobic. I hate even wasting a walk to another room, I am always looking to put something away.
4. I love fabric and hate to sew.
5. I have pens and pencils from elementary school. I can’t throw away anything that still has a practical use. Here is a slogan printed on a pencil for you children of the 80’s : "I’m special because I’m me". Yep, still using it.
6. The upholstery on the roof of most cars gives me chill bumps when I touch it.
7. ALERT: This is my husband's frustration that he had to get in: I only pour the amount of milk I need into my glass. Sounds innocent, but if there are literally three drops of milk left in the jug, I place it back in the frig.
Okay, since I'm still new to this blog thing- Deb, you're it.
1 comment:
I love fabric- but CAN'T sew.
I have only one Texco pencil left -but I got an entire box from when my grand father owned a gas station when I was a baby.
Great minds think a like...
Post a Comment