It took all five of the Specialty Stainless guys plus our contractor to haul in these beautiful things!
Check out the depth of the sink base!
I'm so excited about how easy it's going to be clean up my kitchen from now on. Look, no caulk!
The countertops came in exactly as I imagined them. They have a slightly raised "mariner's edge" to keep liquids from streaming off the ends, and the guys created a perfect radius on all the corners to keep little heads from being bonked.
This beastly floor has been what's been holding up progress for two weeks. It looks great and we are really pleased with the final product. But I had no idea how long they would take! One week was taken up with the installation and this past 5 days has been sanding, staining and coating with poly. Super stinky; it kept me out of the house most days.
3 comments:
Chap would love stainless steel countertops - you are a wise woman.
looking good!
My favorite part is that in the first two pics, Madeline is totally chilling out, arms spread out, watching the TV. Super Why, Martha Speaks, or Sesame Street?
The kitchen is going to be a DREAM. Congrats on making amazing design choices.
Ooh Ashley, I must admit to some covetousness regarding those counters...they are awesome! Your house is just looking better and better. Is there a feature in Southern Living or on HGTV in your future?
Post a Comment