amusing amusements

amusing amusements

07 October, 2009

Day 1 of Master Bath Remodel

Hooray! Finally! Woohoo! Goodbye to you people who once sat in the tub, and I don't know! Blech! Be gone!

Hello to you fabulous pile of tile!


Our bathroom will have 8x12 wall tiles going vertically and the 12x12 tiles are for the floor. I was thinking about staggering the floor tiles, but keeping them at right angles. Any thoughts?



I love this tile pattern. It's perfectly simple and gives me a great backdrop to change my mind a hundred times. It reminds me of an early 1900's bath in London.




....okay, I've not been to London and was born in the seventies, but dream a little dream with me. Use your imagination.


4 comments:

erin said...

I can't wait to see pictures of it finished! It sounds like it will e really pretty.

Jane said...

I love the tile!!!
it is going to look great

Joy said...

Oh so fun! Can't wait to see it all come together!!! ;)

robyn said...

Looks like it is going to look great. Can't wait to see the finished product.