amusing amusements

amusing amusements

19 January, 2012

Hunting Season

All I have to do is wait....
the outcome is certain...
the prey will surely be mine...
 Huh?

What? Um...nothing....lovely to see you my dear! 

These are mine, you know, I got them fair and square, opposable thumbs and all...
(laughter muffled by crumbs)

And who are you? National Geographic? Go away, I'm busy!
Ah, forgive me, that was undignified.
Cracker crumbs in the air you know, ...he,he,he..

 I simply don't think there are enough to go around. 
I mean, ..I could share, really, but um....you see,
I'm young and cute, at least that's the card I'm playing,  
and, well, these are awfully good, and you are a dog after all,

and that's just kind of how things are now, you understand?

(audible sigh)
Oh, yes, I know....I remember the old days fondly...

but I also know that you have to bathe every night,
and when that time comes and the lights go out, that floor is mine, I tell you, mine!!!


3 comments:

Aimee D said...

I'm not sure who looks more suspicious...her or Henry? Not that S can ever look anything more than adorable. :)

Jane said...

funny funny

Polly said...

I love it!