My precious girls holding hands on the ride.
I didn't even know that we had this many lions at our zoo.
White tiger? Never knew that one either. I guess 40 degree weather is the best time to see those with fur coats.
Our zoo pass is about to expire and I thought a girl's trip was in order. Unfortunately, last Thursday was freezing cold, drab, and found many of the zoo exhibits closed due to the temperature. Poor Sara never did sleep in the stroller. Mad toughed it through and I promised hot chocolate for us both upon our return home. I'm debating ( ad nauseum to my Knoxville friends- sorry) joining the Association of Children's Musuems instead of the zoo pass. So to my friends with experience in the multiple small child arena, what do you think? Any other ideas? I thought I might get more use out of the museum pass b/c weather wouldn't hold us back.
2 comments:
you didn't know the zoo had a white tiger?
He has been there forever
Wish we had a zoo close
Looks like a fun - cold but fun day
that is me -not some random person in Charlotte - didn't realize I hadn't gotten off my Craigslist page.
Post a Comment