You thought I was joking right? I really do hang fabric up on the walls. It's cheap, easy to change, and doesn't get destroyed in the process. I use push pins to attach fabric to artist canvas (the cheap stuff that goes on sale regularly) and never cut it; just in case I decide to learn how to sew properly.
This is a fat quarter bunch that changes seasonally. I love to buy them on Etsy just for the sheer joy of having them arrive in my mailbox. These are the perfect size to make into two sided pillowcases, appliques, or "wrapping paper" if you are so inclined. For as little as $12, you can't go wrong.
My headboard; fabric attached to a piece of plywood, with batting, hung on the wall with heavy duty art hooks. About a $60 project, and a great space saver.
A happy yard find. I have had this hung in bathrooms, hallways, and now over my desk. I had intended to make it into a bulletin board, but I just can't bring myself to cover up the gentle rhythm of the leaves.
So courage! my decorating compatriots, you've got have a happy yard or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment