amusing amusements

amusing amusements

13 February, 2009

OH! There it is!


Pancakes in my hair.... peaches everywhere!


Drinking milk, gleefully, makes me one happy momma!



So, what have we been into this week?

-holding Cheerios above our heads and wheezing; this sounds like choking, causes me to run, and her to giggle
-flipping pages in books so voraciously that we get paper cuts
-getting a new twin bed that must last until Madeline goes to college
-missing morning naps and my sanity
-holing up in our bathroom during a tornado watch (what exactly should be in my emergency kit? Where is Toto, Dorothy Gail?)
-yoga-agony, miss a week, pay in stiffness for two

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's got those sneaky, suspicious, watch out I'm trouble cutie eyes! Love that smile! :)

Jane said...

Is she always happy - or just when you are taking her picture? She is so cute - sorry about the lack of a morning nap.

Allyson said...

Like aunt like niece. I survived in a twin bed until 23. She can do it too. :)

Her hair is so filled in! I can't wait to see her next weekend. She looks awesome.

DM said...

I always wondered why parents put gel in their kids' hair at such a young age. I am starting to figure it out. I think that's how that little wave thing (front and center) that guys are doing now got started.