absolutely too cute. except for the crazy screaming...she's surely a keeper ;)
Glad you like the giraffe outfit. I know it won't fit her for too long, but I couldn't resist. It had Maddie written all over it.Can't wait to see you all. A little less than three weeks!Give my 6 month old niece lots of love for me.
Happy 1/2 Birthday!She is so cute - is she always happy and smiling? She lookes like a sweet baby. Can you believe she is 6 mths old????
Post a Comment
3 comments:
absolutely too cute. except for the crazy screaming...she's surely a keeper ;)
Glad you like the giraffe outfit. I know it won't fit her for too long, but I couldn't resist. It had Maddie written all over it.
Can't wait to see you all. A little less than three weeks!
Give my 6 month old niece lots of love for me.
Happy 1/2 Birthday!
She is so cute - is she always happy and smiling? She lookes like a sweet baby. Can you believe she is 6 mths old????
Post a Comment