here was my child's conversation with the dog... m: want some food, it's yummy a: lick lick lick m: here just eat it out of my hands a: lick lick lick m: wow, maybe I should try some too Mom: DO NOT EAT THE DOG FOOD!!!!
I did sit back and let her "feed" the dog her food, even though I kept thinking...the dog is licking her hands...eewww! :)
P&P:Give the dogs your food. us: no - go out sdie P&P: Give the dogs your food. Is that pork? us: no - go out side. P&P: We are going to stare at you until you give us your food.
4 comments:
Too Funny!
here was my child's conversation with the dog...
m: want some food, it's yummy
a: lick lick lick
m: here just eat it out of my hands
a: lick lick lick
m: wow, maybe I should try some too
Mom: DO NOT EAT THE DOG FOOD!!!!
I did sit back and let her "feed" the dog her food, even though I kept thinking...the dog is licking her hands...eewww! :)
Ok - Here is our conversation with our dogs.
P&P:Give the dogs your food.
us: no - go out sdie
P&P: Give the dogs your food. Is that pork?
us: no - go out side.
P&P: We are going to stare at you until you give us your food.
I miss my niece and nephew. Terribly.
Post a Comment