amusing amusements

amusing amusements

02 November, 2012

October is not complete

without a trip to the corn maze!


giant sandpit digging... perfect for those budding engineers


Hello Rabbit!  


Moooooo!  
No Sara, that's a goat!  
Mooooo! 

You can go your own waaaay!  Go your own way!
(Who's been playing Fleetwood Mac for the toddler???)


It's a... it's a... what is it Daddy?
It's a clue!
What are we looking for? 


That's a lot of popcorn!

Rawhide!

I'm the queen of the ... uh, what is this?  
Dirt. 
I'm the queen!

l
Ta da!

Ta....da....

Are sunglasses as big as your head really in style??



This one...

no wait, here's a good one...
wait....
wait...

1 comment:

Aimee D said...

I had to take a second look at the chick in the green sweatsuit...it seems like just yesterday that Mad was wearing that. Wahh...they grow up too quick.
And I like the sunglasses :)