We had the KMA on our bucket list for a while now, and with prechool just around the corner, I thought we'd take advantage of one of the last unscheduled mornings.
See if you can spot the theme:
Still (me)
vs.
track runner (Madness)
Lots of fun! Oh, how my child stretches me. A couple of times I thought we were going to be put on the museum bad list as little hands reached to "touch" the art. Madeline did learn the difference between a "picture" museum (Look, but don't touch!- as she explained to Daddy) and a children's museum. But, everyone was kind and engaging. One of the museum workers encouraged Madeline to play a museum version of "I Spy"- thoughtful woman.
We did take a little detour to the chocolate factory for some treats; I couldn't deny the girl a chocolate lollipop for 89 cents.... and a truffle for me! Next time, we'll pack Fort Kid in alongside a picnic lunch.
1 comment:
Love that you took her to the KMA! My mom is doing tours there these days. that woman must volunteer somewhere at all times and needs a break from the church.
Maybe you should start a girls on the run for pre-schoolers. ;)
Post a Comment