This is the first piece of furniture I bought for our new house. I previously had concocted a desk out of bottom tier kitchen cabinets and a piece of plywood. I longed for a surface that said "me" and would look pretty in one of the front rooms. ........ This is not the pretty I had in mind......
The little organizer at the back seemed a good idea at the time.... when I saw the desk in the catalog....with nothing on it.....but I seem to have reduced my surface area by half. This is standard on my desk.. coupons in the wrong place, a dumping ground for half started projects, and bills to be mailed.
What organizational skills do you find work well for a desk? Can you hear me calling for help?????
.... sigh, back to the bills, before preschool ends, before nursing begins, while the laundry spins....
2 comments:
how about some little boxes that might fit in those little spaces? then you can hide your mess? Or take some sturdy cardboard and cover it with fabric or scrapbook paper and make faux doors to hide the junk (oh wait did I call it junk? ;)
I like the door idea- and you're right, it's mostly junk!
Post a Comment