There is this fabulous
seller on Etsy who makes these adorable card table playhouses. I discovered her when Mad was only 5 months old, but didn't place an order then. WHY???? I just obsessed about them everytime I logged onto Etsy. I finally took the plunge with some Christmas money and I only regret that I waited this long. She customizes everything for you and I'm blown away with the detail. She even made a little replica of Henry at the front door. The house is made out of eco felt (recyled plastic bottles) and slips right over your card table. When done, (HA!), you can just slip it back into it's fabric storage bag. Can anyone say heirloom??

The mailbox has 4 pieces of mail that can be delivered, and all the signage is customized per your specs. I thought it would be worthwhile to try and teach our new address.

Da and Mad playing house.
Mad picking apples off the tree (her favorite thing to say after Elmo)
and even putting them back - yea Velcro!
How much fun!!
Check out this seller, if you dare, ..... it took me no less than 3 hours to finally choose a house. There's a library, cupcakery, bluebird cottage, train, car garage, neighborhood market, noah's ark, pirate ship, pizza parlor.... I'm so pleased!
3 comments:
I didn't even realize you had finally gotten it! Can't wait to see it in person! Wow!
That is adorable! I'm definitely checking it out.
That is awesome. I think the boys may be a little too big though--bummer!!!
Post a Comment