amusing amusements

amusing amusements

04 March, 2009

Ladybug Picnic




One two three

Four five six

Seven eight nine

Ten eleven twelve

Ladybugs

Came to the ladybugs' picnic


One two three

Four five six

Seven eight nine

Ten eleven twelve

And they played all day

At the ladybugs' picnic


They had twelve sacks so they ran sack races

And they fell on their backs and they fell on their faces

The ladybugs 12

At the ladybugs' picnic


They played jump rope but the rope it broke

So they just sat around telling knock-knock jokes

The ladybugs 12

At the ladybugs' picnic


One two three

Four five six

Seven eight nine

Ten eleven twelve

And they chatted away

At the ladybugs' picnic


They talked about the high price of furniture and rugs

And fire insurance for ladybugs

The ladybugs 12

At the ladybugs' picnic

12!


( a song originally from Sesame Street, and then re-recorded by Elizabeth Mitchell off of her "You are my Sunshine" CD)




A certain little girl has a ladybug obsession, so Jeff and I spent an hour this evening decorating her birthday cupcakes. I was really surprised about how fun it was- and easy! The eyes are marshmallows cut in half and Jeff did all the hard part; I just filled in the red.



2 comments:

DM said...

Are ya'll edging your way into a cupcake business? I see a trend. Ya'll get the award for cupcake creativity (2 years in a row!).

robyn said...

Happy birthday Maddie!! I love the cupcakes they are precious. I don't think Carson's will be that cute for his party. I should have hired you all.